|SURFACE TRANSPORTATION BOARD DECISION DOCUMENT|
|NEW ENGLAND CENTRAL RAILROAD, INC.--TRACKAGE RIGHTS ORDER--PAN AM SOUTHERN LLC|
|Administrative Law Judge|
|DECISION: (1) ADOPTED A PROCEDURAL SCHEDULE FOR THIS PROCEEDING; (2) SCHEDULED A DISCOVERY CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN A HEARING ROOM TO BE DESIGNATED AT THE FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION; AND (3) DIRECTED ALL PARTIES TO THE DISCOVERY DISPUTE TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE.|
| 92 KB|
|Approximate download time at 28.8 kb: 54 Seconds|
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or if you have problems reading our files with your current version of Acrobat Reader, the latest version of Acrobat Reader is available free at www.adobe.com.
|Full Text of Decision|
45129 SERVICE DATE – APRIL 1, 2016
SURFACE TRANSPORTATION BOARD
ORDER OF PRESIDING ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JUDGE RESCHEDULING DISCOVERY CONFERENCE AND ADOPTING PROCEDURAL SCHEDULE
Docket No. FD 35842
NEW ENGLAND CENTRAL RAILROAD, INC.—TRACKAGE RIGHTS ORDER—
PAN AM SOUTHERN LLC
Decided: April 1, 2016
On March 29, 2016, the parties jointly requested that the discovery conference scheduled for April 5, 2016, be rescheduled due to a conflict and requested that the procedural schedule governing this proceeding be modified. On March 30, 2016, the parties jointly submitted a proposed procedural schedule as listed below.
· Discussions between the parties to resolve any remaining discovery disputes: ongoing through April 15, 2016
· Deadline for Pan Am Southern LLC to file a supplement to the motion to compel (if necessary): April 18, 2016
· Deadline for New England Central Railroad, Inc. to file a reply to the supplemental motion to compel: April 21, 2016
· Next discovery conference (if necessary): April 26, 2016, at 10 a.m.
Any questions pertaining to this discovery proceeding should be directed to Judge Glazer’s law clerk, Andrew Satten, who may be contacted at (202) 502-6703 or email@example.com.
It is ordered:
1. The proposed procedural schedule is adopted and the discovery conference referenced above will be held in a hearing room to be designated at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. This conference will be held on the record. All parties to the discovery dispute are directed to attend.
By the Board, Steven A. Glazer, Administrative Law Judge.