Equal Employment Opportunity Office
The Surface Transportation Board (STB) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Office is responsible for the STB’s affirmative employment planning and the processing of EEO discrimination complaints. The STB’s EEO program aims to ensure equal opportunity in employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or mental/physical disability.
The EEO Office is tasked with:
- Developing, directing, and coordinating agency programs, policies, and activities to ensure the fulfillment of EEO responsibilities;
- Developing policies, guidelines, and procedures for implementing and monitoring the requirements of applicable civil rights, diversity, and equal employment statutes, regulations, Executive Orders, and management directives;
- Developing Management Directive 715 analyses (workforce and barriers) and reports;
- Processing discrimination complaints; and
- Administering special emphasis programs.
Camella Woodham, EEO Program Director
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Statements, Issuances, and Reports