Office of the Managing Director
The Office of the Managing Director (OMD) provides a wide range of management services to the agency and to its staff, including:
- Building, space, and STB Occupant Emergency Program management;
- Supplies and services procurement;
- Information-systems oversight, support, and maintenance;
- Financial management, including preparation and oversight of the STB’s annual budget, development and monitoring of spending plans, payroll program management, and user-fee collection; and
- Human-resource activities involving hiring, promotions, retirements, training, grievances, and related administrative matters.
Documents and information regarding OMD functions, such as budget requests, Strategic Plans, and Performance Accountability Reports, are available here.